jueves, 1 de enero de 2009

QP Freebie from Mel's New kit Timeless Memories

Here we are! January 1st 2009! Hope you had a great evening last night and have had a great day today! This is my last QP from Mel's World, from her new kit, Timeless Memories. This elegant , heritage style kit with it's muted pinks mixed with neutral colours create a soft digital scrap-booking kit that will enhance and compliment your heritage and modern photographs. take a look at her store at DAC and it's on sale for a few days with a 30% discount!
The following are two layouts I made with it. The first one is my son and his fiance dancing a folkloric dance, and the second one is a treasured one where my Grandmother is with my mom and my aunt...
And last, my Qp preview for you... hope you like it...




My Qp for you...
Click on the image to download it...



2 comentarios:

Beadyjan dijo...

Lovely QP many thanks. Happy New Year

Sandy dijo...

This is a gorgeous QP!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent and beautiful artwork!