lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

Love Is... New Kit by Mel's World, and a QP Freebie for You!

Mel's World has designed a unique kit celebrating love! Love Is... is full of sparkling diamonds, rustic golds rich reds and deep greys, perfect for your scrapbook pages of that very special occasion weather it be a wedding or just a happy couple creating precious memories together. And it's on sale for only $3.00 for a few days only! Take a look at her store at DAC... She also has a free Qp waiting for you!
Here are two layouts I made, the first one with my husband, and the second one with my boy and his fiance... Finally is my QP for you!




My Qp for you...
Click on the image to download it...


2 comentarios:

Mel dijo...

Fantastic work, thank you Nydia you are a real treasure. Big hugs to you.

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 20, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.