domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

Mel's New Kit Morning Glory and a QP for You

Morning Glory, Mel's World new kit is a wonderful one with a beautiful color swatch to scrap those photos full of life and happiness... It has beautiful textured and plain papers and beautiful elements to create awesome pages! And it's on sale for only $3.85 for a few days only! Take a look at her store at DAC...
Here are two layouts I made with it, and my QP for you...



My Qp preview...
Click on the image to download it...


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

ScrapShana dijo...

beautiful layouts Nydia! thanks for the QP...HUGS!