viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

Digiscrapaganza Newest Kits and Two Qp's Freebie

Mad About You by Scrapshana, and Bee Mine, by Tami, are the two newest kits at Digiscrapaganza. Both of them are so wonderful, that you'll fall in love with each one... They have a lot of papers, and elements to scrap a lot of pictures, and not only for Valentine's day, but for every lovable picture you have...


Below are two layouts from each one... and of course with my kids, and my boy and his fiance...



Bee Mine



MY Qp's for you...


Both are 12x12, 300 dpi... Hope you like them!

Click on the image to download...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 17, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.