viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Vivayne's CT Call and Some Awards I've received

Vivayne has a CT call!
If you love to scrap and have fun join us for a great teamwork!

I received this award from three amazing ladies: Christina , Leah and Penni.
The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD, acknowledges the value of every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.
I feel honored and blessed, Thanks a lot!
This is a lovely award I received from someone very special, Peace , a great person and designer I met when I was on Sweet and Sassy Store CT... This is an award passed to people that show gratitude and good attitude, and I feel so grateful for it!

I'm breaking the rules because I am so busy right now I can't do it well, but needed to show them and say THANKS from my heart!



1 comentario:

Vivayne dijo...

Thanks for posting my CT call!! You are a sweetie!!