domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

Vivayne's The Moonlit Rose kit and a Freebie

Vivayne's new kit The Moonlit Rose is now on sale at her store on DAC and Scrap Out The Box for only $2.63 through February... This is a kit with stunning papers that are going to make your pages glow! And her elements are so beautifully designed you're going to love it...
Below are two layouts I made... The First one is with the balloons my students gave me For Valentine's Day, and the second one, Alejandro and María... Finally there are two Bragbook pages I want to share with you... Don't forget, if you download it, to take only one minute or less to left me a comment! I really love to read all of them!




My Bragbook pages for you... Two 4x6 pages
Click on the image to download it...
Thanks and Enjoy!



6 comentarios:

Vivayne dijo...

Thank you Nydia for the sweet words, the layouts you did are wonderful and I love the brag book pages! TY TY TY :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free dijo...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Mélanie. dijo...

Merci pour ces jolies QP ;-)

Digi Free dijo...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free dijo...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).