domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

New CT and a QP for You!

I'm so happy to share with you I joined one of my favorites designers CT team, A-Liya!
She's so talented and gifted, also one of the sweetest persons I know! Her style is one full of vintage, romaticism, and magic... I have been playing with two of her latest kits, Forget Me Not, on sale at DAC, and Endless Story, on sale at SNT.
Below are some layouts I made with them, and at the end my QP for you...


Forget Me Not


Endless Story

Endless Story



My Qp Preview
Click on the image to download it
Hope you like it!





2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anónimo dijo...

beautiful thank you