miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

Unrestrained kit by Rachael, Her kits, and DAc Challenges and a Desktop Freebie

Rachael has designed another awesome kit, Unrestarined, for my April Scraplift Challenge at DAC ! I'm so excited because it is full of elements to make awesome clusters! her papers, as always are stunning... And the best of it is that she has it on sale for only 1.50! It has 22 papers and 58 elements! So, I invite you to join us and have an amazing kit for almost nothing.
She is also hosting the Make and Take a Quickpage Exchange using another beautiful kit, Spring's Song and it is also on sale for only 1.50! You must go to her store to see all her specials, and have great kits!
These are two pages I did, the first one with my hubby, his kids, and I, and the second one my son with his fiance. This one is my page for The Scraplift Challenge.
Finally I have an April Desktop made with Unrestarined
Hope you like it!



My April desktop for You...
Click on the image to download it...



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Apr. 02, 2009. Thanks again.