sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

QP Freebie from Phillsboo kit Cherished Moments

Vacations at last! I started them yesterday, and it feels sooooooooo good! For the next two weeks I'll be at home enjoying just being there, and doing some Qp's and kits also! Make sure to come back often!
Phillsboo is so busy having two jobs we almost don't see her, and I miss her a lot, but she managed to design an outstanding new kit: Cherished Moments, full of delicate elements and colorful papers that I know you will adore, and is also on sale with 30% discount for a few days... If you go to her store, you'll find a nice Freebie too! Below are some layouts I made with it. Finally is my QP for you... Hope you like it!

My oldest daughter who is celebrating her 24th birthday today, and some friends...

My mom and Nana, my oldest daughter....

Nana, with some friends from elementary school... They still look for each other and take time to be together...


My Quic Page for you, is 12x12, and 300 dpi...
Download it HERE




1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).