viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

Joyful Christmas QP Freebie

Christmas is already around the corner and Joyful Christmas is the perfect kit to scrap those memorable photos... This is the newest creation by Phillsboo, on sale at DAC. It is a huge kit with beautifully textured and plain papers and lots of elements to play with! Here are two LO's made with it... The first one, my cousin Nanette, who passed away two years ago... Too young, she is now an angel for us... The second one with my girls and Alejandro's fiance...
And... another Qp for you! Hope you like it...




Download it HERE
Don't forget to leave me some love...


3 comentarios:

Vania dijo...

Hello!
Thank you for this lovely QP! I´ll visit your blog now because I want to appreciate your work. Come and visit me, too!
I´m from Brasil,I understand spanish (very similar to portuguese) but I can´t write .

ScrapShana dijo...

aww, so sorry to hear about your cousin Nydia. So sad when a loved one dies, especially when they're so young. Great QP you offered. Thanks!

Bubblegum World dijo...

Seu blog está maravilhoso!!
Your blog this wonderful

bjo
Vanessa